But one of the most important factors for a good strain is potency. After all, what’s the point of smoking if it doesn’t get you high? Fortunately, there are plenty of potent strains out there to choose from. Some are so strong that they’re not for beginners. Also remember, these strongest strains are not cheap.
Finding a strong strain
With new strains constantly popping up, it can be hard to keep track of them all. Not to mention, with so many options out there, it can be hard to know which ones are worth trying. Thankfully, there are a few ways to narrow your options and find a strain that suits your needs. Here are a few tips:
- Talk to your tender. If you’re not sure where to start, your budtender is always a great resource. They can help you find a good one, based on your needs.
- Look for strains with high THC levels. If you’re looking for a powerful option, you’ll want to look for ones with high THC levels. THC is the psychoactive compound in cannabis, so strains with high THC levels will be more potent.
- Check out online strain databases. Many online databases list information on different cannabis strains and it, can be a great way to learn more about a particular strain, and see what other people have to say about it.
- Ask your friends for recommendations. If you have friends who are also into cannabis, they may have some great options for you. Ask them what strains they’ve been enjoying lately, and see if any of them sound like something you’d like to try.
- Do some research. When it comes to finding a powerful strain, a little bit of research can go a long way. Read up on different strains, and see what others say about them. This will help you narrow down your options, and find a strain that’s right for you.
Strong strains are not cheap
It’s no secret that some of the best cannabis strains can be pricey. But why? Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why these strains tend to cost a bit more. It takes a lot of time, energy, and care to grow a strain. It’s not quick or easy. The growers who have perfected the art of growing these strains have put in a lot of hard work to get where they are. In addition to the time and effort that goes into these strains, the cost of the materials needed to grow them can be high. High-quality cannabis seeds can cost upwards of $100 per ounce. And then there’s the cost of the grow lights, fans, and other equipment that’s needed to maintain a healthy growing environment. All of these things add up, and it’s no wonder that the final product can be pricey.